My ebooks offer high-quality creative techniques from a respected source you can trust on a wide variety of digital imaging subjects; exposure, color management, workflow, color adjustment, black and white conversions, selections and masking, fx, sharpening, printing, proofing, and much more.
Ebooks offer many advantages over printed versions. They’re …
- Portable (take them all anywhere you go)
- Duplicable (use them on any or all of your computers)
- Searchable (use search to find specific subjects quickly)
- Annotatable (use Acrobat to make your own notes)
- Magnifiable (read at a magnification that’s easiest for you)
- Collectable (buy only the content you want when you want it)
- Updateable (only upgrade content that changes)
Create / Collect your own book – one chapter at time.
What do my ebooks look like? Like this!
Thousands of people have asked me how they can get copies of my book Adobe Photoshop Master Class. It’s out of print, but you can download it now here.
Sign up for my free enews Insights. Get over 100 downloads free. Get advance notice on new products and receive special offers not available anywhere else.