Learn how to produce a book highlighting your images from concept to production to promotion. Find out what it takes to get professional results using Blurb print on demand services and their easy to use software BookSmart.
Take these steps.
1 - Identify your core strengths and what’s unique about your vision.
2 - Uncover the hidden potential within your images.
3 - Set clear personal goals for your creative life.
4 - Define a personal project to help you achieve your goals.
5 - Edit and sequence your images.
6 - Write supporting text.
7 - Design your book using Blurb’s easy to use BookSmart software (or PDF).
8 - Enhance your files and prepare them for printing.
9 - Produce a book highlighting your images.
10 - Make a plan to effectively present your images and promote your projects.
11 - Identify opportunities that are right for you in the business of fine art.
- What Makes A Great Photographic Book
- The Form of the Book
- What Books Are Used For
- Image Selection
- Image Sequencing
- Supporting Text
- Book Design
- Book Production
- Enhancing Books After Printing
- Color Management and Proofing
- Comparing Different Publishing Paradigms
- Setting Clear Goals - Mission, Goals, Projects, and Next Actions
- Developing a Signature Style
- Developing a Consistent Body of Work
- Individual Project Development
- Promoting Your Project
- The Business of Fine Art
You'll be excited to find out how easy it is.
You’ll be inspired by the diverse examples of other artist’s books.