1. Infinite Variations | Coming Soon
The possibilities seem limitless. Explore your options before you commit to a solution.
2. How To Evaluate Color Adjustment Tools (12/15) | Free
Identify the go to, exotic, and redundant tools.
3. Adobe Camera Raw | Coming Soon
Adjust Raw files and individual layers with the most robust color adjustment feature.
4. Blend Modes (2/16) | Free
Make all of Photoshop's color adjustment tools more precise.
5. Curves (5/19) | Free
It's the most precise tool for adjusting luminosity and hue.
6. Shadows / Highlights | Coming Soon
Increase separation in the darkest and lightest values.
7. High Pass (5/16) | Free
Choose between planar contrast or edge sharpening.
8. Curves, Clarity, Dehaze, High Pass, Texture and Sharpening Compared (5/19) | Free
How do you choose between so many ways to control luminosity contrast?
9. Curing Dehaze Color Artifacts (3/18) | Free
Try this quick fix to eliminate Dehaze color artifacts.
10. Hue/Saturation & Vibrance & HSL Compared (9/19) | Free
They're the most powerful tools for adjusting saturation.
11. White Balance, Photo Filter, Color Overlays, and Curves Compared (1/20) | Free
How do you choose between so many ways to control color temperature?
12. Why Achieving Neutrality In Your Images Is So Important (10/19) | Free
Make your color more believable, saturated, and three-dimensional.
13. 4 Ways To Achieve Neutrality (10/19) | Free
How you achieve neutrality sets the foundation for future color moves.
14. Selective Color (4/20) | Free
It makes very precise changes like no other tool.
15. Use LAB Color Mode To Increase Hue Contrast (2/20) | Free
Use LAB mode for greater hue separation.
16. Blending Channels (4/17) | Free
Use the information in one channel to improve another.
17. Adobe Camera Raw Filter (2/14) | Free
Using ACR on layers lets you use Photoshop's precise masking with it.
18. Color Lookup (3/17) | Free
Color grading can give many images a similar look or individuals a unique one.
19. Gradient Maps (3/17) | Free
Add new color into specific ranges of luminosity.
20. Match Color (3/17) | Free
Transfer color from one image to another.
21. Synthetic Profiles (3/17) | Free
Make big changes non-destructively by redefining color values.
22. Before You Mask Use The Tool's Selectivity | Coming Soon
The results are faster and sometimes better.