1. Infinite Variations | Coming Soon
The possibilities seem limitless. Explore your options before you commit to a solution.
2. How To Evaluate Color Adjustment Tools (12/15) | Free
Identify the go to, exotic, and redundant tools.
3. Adobe Camera Raw | Coming Soon
Adjust Raw files and individual layers with the most robust color adjustment feature.
4. Blend Modes (2/16) | Free
Make all of Photoshop's color adjustment tools more precise.
5. Curves (5/19) | Free
It's the most precise tool for adjusting luminosity and hue.
6. Shadows / Highlights | Coming Soon
Increase separation in the darkest and lightest values.
7. High Pass (5/16) | Free
Choose between planar contrast or edge sharpening.
8. Clarity| Coming Soon
Edge contrast makes your image look clearer.
9. Dehaze | Coming Soon
Strong contrast that may reveal detail you didn't see.
10. Curing Dehaze Color Artifacts (3/18) | Free
Try this quick fix to eliminate Dehaze color artifacts.
11. Curves, Clarity, Dehaze, High Pass, Texture and Sharpening Compared (5/19) | Free
How do you choose between so many ways to control luminosity contrast?
12. Hue/Saturation & Vibrance | Coming Soon
They're the most powerful tools for adjusting saturation.
13. Photo Filter & Color Overlays | Coming Soon
Dramatically change hues in convincing ways.
14. White Balance, Photo Filter, Color Overlays, and Curves Compared | Coming Soon
How do you choose between so many ways to control color temperature?
15. 3 Ways To Achieve Neutrality | Coming Soon
How you achieve neutrality sets the foundation for future color moves.
16. Selective Color | Coming Soon
It makes very precise changes like no other tool.
17. LAB Mode | Coming Soon
Use LAB mode for greater hue separation.
18. Blending Channels (4/17) | Free
Use the information in one channel to improve another.
19. Adobe Camera Raw Filter (2/14) | Free
Using ACR on layers lets you use Photoshop's precise masking with it.
20. Color Lookup (3/17) | Free
Color grading can give many images a similar look or individuals a unique one.
21. Gradient Maps (3/17) | Free
Add new color into specific ranges of luminosity.
22. Match Color (3/17) | Free
Transfer color from one image to another.
23. Synthetic Profiles (3/17) | Free
Make big changes non-destructively by redefining color values.
24. Masking | Coming Soon
Apply any color adjustment tool selectively with powerful masks.