Where can you learn about the new features in Adobe Photoshop CS5?
Here’s a list of some of the best resources online right now.
– Video Tour of Photoshop CS5 New Features at Adobe
– 41 Short Videos on CS5 at Adobe.
– 7 Videos on CS5 at Adobe
– 8 Videos on CS5 Extended at Adobe
– 16 Videos on CS5 at NAPP
– 4 Video Training Courses at Kelby Training
– 7 Videos at PhotoShop Cafe
– 20 new CS5 Features Detailed at NAPP.
– 5 Videos – Terry White’s Top 5 CS5 Features …
Combined, these resources offer over 85 online training videos!
Learn more in my Blog, Lessons, DVDs, Seminars, and Workshops.
The NAPP Photoshop CS5 Learning Center features …
– 16 Videos on New Features
– Video Interview with Photoshop Product Manager Bryan O’Neil Hughes
– Video Interview with Adobe Camera Raw Product Manager Tom Hogarty
– Feature List Outlining the more than 100+ new Photoshop CS5 Features
– CS5 FAQ
– Video “What the Pros are Saying” About CS5
– Pricing Information (including upgrade paths)
– Video CS5 Tips for Wacom Tablets
– What You Missed in CS4
– Video “10 Little-Known CS5 Tips” (NAPP Members Only)
There will also be free webinars and a free CS5 upgrade giveaway everyday.
Kelby Training will release 14 new CS5 online classes starting today.
During the keynote of NAPP announced a new free resource to members. H.E.L.P. – 60 second online video tutorials. Need to know how to do something in Photoshop quick? Log on. Go to NAPP. Select and watch a video tutorial. 60 seconds later, you’ve got answers. It’s very powerful. It’s another great reason to be an NAPP member.
Find out more about NAPP here.
Find H.E.L.P. here.
I covered this morning’s keynote highlights live in real time with Twitter and my iPhone.
Read/see my live tweets of the keynote highlights here.
Coblogging Photoshop World
We’re coblogging again. That is we’re all making posts about highlights of Photoshop World. Some of us will do it daily.
Here’s a list of possible participants.
John Paul Caponigro
Photoshop World returns to the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
“You’ve never seen a training camp like this! Photoshop World is the only Photoshop and digital photography conference designed to put you at the top of your game with fast and furious classes from the world’s leading experts. Photoshop World is where Photoshop users go to learn hard and play even harder! Get the Latest PSW News”
The instructors list reads like a who’s who of the Photoshop power users community – Barker, Cross, Davis, DiVitale, Eismann, Kelby, Koslowki, Kost, Margulis, McClelland, Rodney, Schewe, Tapp, Versace, Wilmore and many more. Then there’s the roster of photographers gone digital Maisel, McNally, Petersen, Resnicki, Ziser and more. The folks at NAPP run a first-rate show with real hospitality for their members. They really care about their members. And they deliver! It’s a great show!
I’ll be there. Here are my sessions.
7 pm The Art of Digital
11 am Enhancing Color to Create A Signature Style
1 pm Drawing With Light – 21st Century Dodging & Burning
Check out the full schedule of classes here.