Mastering selections and masking will help you take your images to the next level.
1. Local Adjustments In Lightroom and Camera Raw | Coming Soon
2. When To Use Lightroom’s Local Adjustment Tools | Coming Soon
3. Why Photoshop’s Local Adjustment Capabilities Are Superior To Lightroom’s | Coming Soon
4. Photoshop’s Marquee Tools
Quick rectangular and elliptical selections.
5. Photoshop’s Lasso Selection Tools
Go to drawing tools for irregular selections.
6. Photoshop’s Magic Wand & Quick Selection Tools
Let Photoshop do the work for you.
7. Two Keys To Combine All Of Photoshop’s Tools
Easily add or subtract from selections.
8. Viewing Masks
You can see a mask in a number of ways.
9. Mask Key Commands
Key commands make masking and selections faster and easier.
15. Fine Tuning Gradients
Fine tune your gradients with masking techniques.
22 Combining Masks | Coming Soon
23 Frame (11/10) | .99
Make your images stronger by locally adjusting the frame.
24 Points (11/10) | .99
Make your images stronger by locally adjusting points.
25 Lines (11/10) | .99
Make your images stronger by locally adjusting lines.
26 Planes (11/10) | .99
Make your images stronger by locally adjusting planes.