An optimum workflow will ensure you produce the best quality images possible.
1. Fine Art Workflow | Download
Create the highest quality master file with this fine art printing workflow.
2. Creating a Master File | Download
How to perform global, local corrections and soft proof your files.
3. File Editing Strategy | Download
How to adjust an image file.
4. Frame Loose, Non-Destructive Crop | Download
Here’s a technique to fine-tune the cropping of your image without using the crop tool.
5. Preflight Checklist | Download
Designed to help you avoid common mistakes before committing to final output.
6. Flexibility | Download
Keep your options open and preserve the flexibilty of your files.
7. Size | Download
Measuring your digital Image
8. High Pass Contrast | Download
Target contrast to contours.
9. Use Screenshots For Notes In Photoshop | Download
Adopt a non-destructive workflow. When you can’t, take notes.