An optimum workflow will ensure you produce the best quality images possible.
1. Fine Art Workflow | Download
Create the highest quality master file with this fine art printing workflow.
2. Creating a Master File | Download
How to perform global, local corrections and soft proof your files.
3. File Editing Strategy | Download
How to adjust an image file.
4. Preflight Checklist | Download
Designed to help you avoid common mistakes before committing to final output.
5. Flexibility | Download
Keep your options open and preserve the flexibilty of your files.
6. Size | Download
Measuring your digital Image
7. Use Screenshots For Notes In Photoshop
Adopt a non-destructive workflow. When you can’t, take notes.
1 Fine Retouching, 2 Precise Masking, 3 Advanced Color Adjustment, 4 Creative Sharpening, 5 Plug-Ins