Your login is your email.
Understanding color theory will help you appreciate and make more effective color choices.
1. The Best Books On Color Theory
Deepen your appreciation and understanding of color with these books.
2. What Is Color Theory ? | Download
Here are the essentials on which you can base your conceptual foundation of color.
3. An Artist’s Palette | Download
One of the most distinctive things about an artist’s work is his or her use of color.
Most successful palettes do this one thing.
The possibilities seem limitless. Explore your options before you commit to a solution.
6. Why B&W And Color Don’t Mix
They’re two different realities; unless you use them as a code for that, present them separately.
7. B&W Palettes | Download
Here are a few examples of black and white palettes drawn from the history of photographic practice.
8. B&W Expanding the Definition | Download
What is a black and white image? Your definition may be very narrow or very broad.
11. Color Analysis
12. Graphing Color
19. Proportion | Coming Soon
22. How To Use Color Wheels | Coming
23. The Colors Of The Seasons | Coming
24. The Colors Of A Place | Coming
Find the words to describe that color or figure out what that word means.
It happens when a source, a surface, and a viewer come together.
1. Exercise File – Memory | Coming
2. Exercise File – After Image | Coming
3. Exercise File – Transparency | Coming
4. Exercise File – Intervals | Coming
5. Exercise File – Simultaneous Contrast 3=4 | Coming
6. Exercise File – Simultaneous Contrast 4=2 | Coming
7. Exercise File – Optically Neutral | Coming
8. Exercise File – Analysis | Coming