You can be as creative with your mindfulness practice as you are with your art. They support each other.
1. 7 Great Great Resources For Developing Your Creative Mindfulness Practice
The plans you make are there to further your progress.
2. What Is Meditation
How do I find inspiration?
3. Meditation Can Be / Doesn’t Have To Be A Religious Experience
Meditation isn’t a religious practice.
4. All Religions Practice Forms Of Meditation
Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all practice forms of meditation.
5. Benefits of Meditating
You will create many benefits for yourself by meditating.
6. The Physical Benefits of Meditating
There are many clinically proven physical benefits of practicing meditation.
7. Increase Your Awareness Of Your Body Through Meditation
For much of our daily lives we are unconscius of our bodies.
8. How Many Thoughts A Day Do You Think?
On average, we each think 60,000 thoughts a day.
9. How Long Should I Meditate?
The question will serve you much better if you consider it over time.
10. How To Find Time For Meditation?
You can find time for meditation without changing your schedule.
11. Increase Your Awareness Of Your Environment Through Meditation?
Spend some time becoming more aware of the miracles that surrounds you.
12. Increase Your Awareness Of Your Mind Through Meditation.
Consciousness is one of the great riddles of the universe for which there are few answers.
13. Increase Your Awareness Of Your Emotions Through Meditation.
For most of us, when it comes to emotions, our thinking is often unclear.